An (unofficial) command line utility for working with Backlog, a tool by Nulab, Inc.
- Be easy to “plug and play.”
- Provide shortcuts for a subset of your most frequently repeated actions, rather than achieving complete feature parity. In other words, it is designed to be a complement to Backlog, rather than a replacement for it.
- Quickly create, view, and open pull requests in the browser for your current branch & issue
blg pr create [-b BRANCH_TO_MERGE_TO]
blg pr ls
blg pr open
- View and open your latest notifications
- Quickly access misc links
blg me to list links related to your user account.
Planned Features & Roadmap
- Create new issues, browse existing issues, and open issues in the browser
- Get quick access to content on your dashboard (your pull requests and issues)
- Golang, Cobra, Aurora, and the Backlog API.
Return To Projects